Rates & Insurance
Wellness Counseling Studio accepts private pay or “self pay” for services and also takes the following insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medica, United Health Care, Aetna, Oxford & Oscar. Service fees are due in full the day of the service.
The benefits of private pay services include increased privacy, as you will not receive a mental health diagnosis and insurance companies cannot request and review your personal information. I am able to provide an invoice for you to submit to your insurance provider for out-of-network reimbursement and you can use your HSA or flex spending account, as well.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- How much is covered if I meet with an out of network provider?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
Good Faith Estimate
Here is what you want to know under the new law:
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your psychological service. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-877-696-6775.